Thursday, February 3, 2011

Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'

"Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'
Keep movin', movin', movin',
Though they're disapprovin' ,
Keep them doggies movin'
Rawhide!"

Oh, don't try to understand, just sing along! That's my motto in life right now. Just sing along. And keep movin', though they're disapprovin'! It's late & I have eaten too much ice cream.

In other news, lots of fun things are on the horizon. As many of you know, we were planning on celebrating our 5 year anniversary a few months early this Summer with a much needed to trip to Oregon. Well, life keeps rollin', keeps moving too fast, & through a series of choices & events we are postponing our "honeymoon" until sometime in 2012. I am very bummed, because we have been talking & planning this for what seems like the past 4 years, but other doors to adventure are opening.

{From my trip to Oregon in 2009. I miss it.}

We are goin' to Texas, y'all. In March. One) Of course, to get Shigo. Two) To see my Colglazier & possibly Kolb families. I have only been to Texas two times, & never to my aunt & uncles' houses, so I am pretty excited. It will be the longest "road trip" Levi & I have ever taken together, but I figure after 4 years of marriage, it's about freakin' time! And I am sure the 10 hour ride home, with a baby puppy, will test of us ways we've never been tested! I am looking forward to it :-)
Well, I better follow Jane & Sylvia's lead & hit the hay. Long day tomorrow. Thank you for enduring a rather pointless blog entry!

No comments:

Post a Comment